Monday, February 22, 2010

What holds power in my life?

There are a lot of things that hold power in my life. There isn't one thing in my life that has the most power. Because everything is constantly changing, there are multiple different things that hold tons of power. The things that hold power in my life differ, from guys, to friends, to family. It's all important. I've spent hours thinking about what holds power in my life, but there isn't one thing that holds the most. I've come to the conclusion there are two. My friends and family hold the most power in my life. If I'm not with my friends, I'm texting them or conversing in some way, shape, or form, and the same goes for my family. Because my mom has control over everything I do, and my friends are what I do everything with. Although, there are many other things in my life that hold power. "Becoming a Fan" on face book takes a lot of my time. So, I guess the point of this post is that, though, there are a lot of things in my life that hold power, family and friends defiantly hold the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment