Thursday, October 1, 2009

Why is music important?

I think music is important because everyone can relate to it. There's always one song you can relate to. I only have one problem with music, or at least popular music. It's all about the same thing! There are so many songs about love and just pointless stuff. I know most people can relate to love... but what about the people who can't? My favorite bands are the ones that I can relate too. But, on the other hand, every song that doesn't really have a point has a good beat, and that's why it's popular, and I don't know why.. but it bugs me. Okay. So let's imagine a world without music. What would we have to relate to? What about the people who have nothing but music? If I didn't have music... I don't know what i'd do. Music is the thing that gets me through the day, and I know a lot of people who are the same way. I believe that we all need music. it can cheer you up on a sad day when no one, not even your best friend, can make you feel better. Music is the one thing that, even when everyone leaves, it's there. Let's say you get in a humungous fight with your family, and your best friends out of town, with no reception. What else could be there to relate to and take your mind off of things? ..... anyone? ..... no? MUSIC! :D Music is in everyones, everyday life. And that's why it's important. You never know when your gonna need something to cheer you up.. but when you do music is something you know will be there, because it never leaves.

4 comments:

  1. I really like how you tie your thoughts into your writing, it makes it more interesting! You can also connect with the readers because pretty much everyone can relate to music! My favorite part is when you say that music never leaves......I can't imagine if it did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you. I absolutely love music, but your right they only mean one thing, You did a great job explaining why you like and dislike music... great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. In this section, I enjoyed the great information. I also love music. You did a good job with the information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also agree with everyone else who has commented. Music WOULD be very hard to live with out. Music, like you said, can make you feel better when no one, not even your own best friend can help.

    ReplyDelete