Thursday, September 17, 2009

Cool website on getting along!

I found a really cool website on getting along. It talks about how when you have problems with people, you should sit down and talk about it. They call it the BAM! system. For me sitting down and talking about stuff would probably help with some of my problems, but might not be so good for my writing. Everyone has conflicts, and musicians, in this case the people who write songs, usually write about heartbreak, or just arguments they have with people, but if everyone sat down and talked about it they would probably either not write songs, because they have no inspiration, or write happier songs. For other musicians it could be a good thing, i mean everyone likes happy songs, but their are points when you are in the mood to listen to sad songs. I think the websites good for anyone. It helped me realize, that as much as I hate the pain, if I didn't have the pain I wouldn't be able to enjoy writing, or singing, or playing instruments as much as I do. (I only play instruments to write songs, i don't play anything else then the songs I write, and a secret between you and me.. I don't think I could try to play a song by someone else if I tried, it would take some long, hard work, and someone would definitely have to teach me.) But for a lot of other people the website could teach them a lot of other things. So I think it's good for everyone, musicians, writers, footballers, ect.

1 comment:

  1. An interesting point about the need for struggle and disappointment. Watch sentence repetition, and reorganize sentences so the same ideas are together.

    ReplyDelete